Skip to main content

Tea partied

Am I alone in noticing that Rand Paul celebrated his primary victory at the Bowling Green Country Club? It seemed to me an odd way to celebrate a victory for the people. What people gained a victory by his win?

The first clue to the identity of these people came from his very own mouth, Tea Party people. Given I am not a tea party member( income less than $150k, white, Republican, anti-government, need 1,000 guns in my home, accept Rush Limbaugh as a prophet, even in today's times I can not be a member of the Bowling Green Country Club, and I prefer to do my own research rather than swallow media kool-aid), I knew he was not claiming a victory in my name. What does his victory mean for people who do not fit his demographic? Should I be out buying multiple guns and large quantities of ammo? Should I build a bunker where I can hide out from the enemy? My plan of action does not adhere to such extremes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.