Now on to business.
Prepare yourselves for the return of "Benghazi". It is time we understand a few things about the world.
1. It is not our job to police the world.
2. Private corporations desiring to do business in other countries do so at the liberty of the host country.
3. The United States military and the national guard are not security for private corporations.
4. U.S. Embassies operate based on the hospitality of the host nation. We cannot station troops in any country without being seen as "occupiers". If you doubt me talk with the locals in Germany or Japan.
5. If we desire the resources of other countries we must to pay to them the true value of the resources. The days of colonialism are behind us.
6. When we provided the means of death to other nations, we should expect backlash of some sort…