I have two links. They show a patriot and a pinhead, nod to Bill O'Really.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/impressed-delighted-warren-buffett-matches-204656439.html
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-parks-millions-offshore-tax-haven-160547876--abc-news.html
While Buffett works to save America, Romney continues to just take from our country. Buffett is not running for office of any sort. Romney, who made millions in private industry, seeks office to aid "job creators".
I can not be alone in seeing the problem. Thanks to Warren Buffett. He just became sexy. There is nothing sexier than a wealthy man standing by what is right even in the eyes of those who are less financially wealthy.
Rommney is not fit to lead. Many of the GOP running for state and local offices are not fit to lead. Job creators are not creating jobs. It is time we return power to the people.
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Think Billion$
ReplyDeleteA founding member of the 1% tips the Treasury laughing all the way to the bank. What a jokster.