Skip to main content

What year is it

I am lost. What year is it in America? We are now fighting over contraceptives? WTH?!??!?! This morning I became more confused as to the year after a Black buddy informed me that dreds will keep a person from being employed.

Because I had my dred head at work I had to end the conversation. I remember the times when not looking Caucasian would keep me from having choice assignments. However as my skills improved within my profession I found my hair mattered less and less.

America why are we slipping back into ignorance? What year is it really?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.