Newt stated President Obama is a danger to America. Should Santorum be elected he will have this country in WWIII within months. His latest statement shows a complete lack of understanding of international relations beyond Europe. We can claim an error but many internationally are tired of our errors at their expense.
We must remember to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Strike first needs to no longer be our mode of operation. People such as Santorum only serve to involve us in wars and domination. The Bible states the meek shall inherit the earth.
http://news.yahoo.com/santorum-no-apology-needed-quran-burning-143141689.html
We need to bring home our troops. I do not agree with our involvment in what amounts to wars for international corporations. It is time we break the cycle of poor people fighting wars for the wealthy.
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment