Skip to main content

Whew!!! What a week

Recently I had issues with a password connected to my blog. However, I take the issue as a sign that America is mad(aka crazy). I was mad to expect my apps to work after changing a password and America is mad for just accepting Harry Reid as Senate Majority Leader.

Ok. What can I say? Harry Reid is still Majority leader in the Senate? WTF??? Are the dems into S/M and light bondage? Why Harry Reid? Really if anyone knows why, please let me know. His re-election was not a mandate given his opponent was crazy than two squirrels on anti-freeze. Have we finally reached the bottom of the barrel in finding leaders?

Harry Reid is the reason a majority of the progressive measures taken over the last 18 months have been stalled. The man has no backbone. Geez. Really?!?! A bi-partisan movement should have occurred to remove Reid as Senate Majority Leader.

I have more on which to rant, however; for now I am just stunned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.