Skip to main content

Book Link

I was up late for the second night in a row. I am attempting to contact via email each of the senators. My question for them is: In two words or less what in your view the most important item to cut from the budget? I am waiting with baited breath for their responses, which I shall pass on to those who read this blog.

It is a long hard task when one is on dial-up but a task that can be done.

The link to my book is
https://www.createspace.com/3497879

It is my hope to get the price lower so even the unemployed can afford the gift of laughter it brings. If possible I shall post the actual file online.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.