Skip to main content

OWS: Politicians Just Don't Get It

Please read all of the links in this posting. I am but a small link in being our own media. Thanks keep it going.

GOP out of touch. Democrats afraid to be Democrats out of touch. The main thing that should be noted in watching OWS is the people are no longer asleep.

1960's style attacks on peaceful people will not be allowed to remain unmitigated by the laws of the land. Those who attack the people peacefully protesting will be held accountable no matter what office they may or may not hold. We the people will have our day in court and at the polls. Even if we must face the costs of recall elections we will be heard.

It is time for our leaders and would be leaders to recognize we are no longer sleeping. We the people are wide awake. We do not like the jeopardy our elected officials have place our nation.

OWS goes beyond jobs. It is not only about money. It is about those who put money ahead of what is best longterm for America and all Americans. I love my country and all the people here. I desire to know the freedoms and the natural resources I enjoy with respect will be here another thousand years for others to enjoy.

Our nation is not for sale. We desire to see all people able to have medical care when in need of it and able to have the medicines they require without a mortgage in their homes. We desire an educational system that works for all children without using public funds for private gains. We desire to know those who manipulate financial disaster will be held accountable to the full extent of the law and beyond. We are tired of wars without merit and being told to hate those not from America. I love my friends worldwide. I desire the best for them as well. Stop selling war to us, sell hope instead. Most of all stop asking for a sound bite from OWS and go speak directly to those who occupy.

We must, all, bring our talents to the table to resolve the issue. 1% can not resolve the problem without the 99%.

https://twitter.com/ssimms777/status/138141043152523265

http://m.examiner.com/exOrlando/pm_73352/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=rLMw3T8C

http://boingboing.net/2011/11/19/one-day-after-pepper-spraying.html

http://front.moveon.org/shocking-unprovoked-officer-pepper-sprays-seated-unarmed-students-at-uc-davis/?rc=tw.fol


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lightning is more than ready for prime time

Black Lightning It is finally here.   I do mean finally for I have been waiting for seems to be ages (1977).   I am calling for a second season having only watched the first two episodes.   I am not sure of the level of involvement Tony Isabella & Trevor Von Eeden in the production of each episode.     The first two I enjoyed, did I say that already?   The first two episodes seems to have been packed with every issue seen in mainstream media and think pieces regarding the Black community.   This posting is not a think piece. It is my piss piece.   Before I touch on the piss, thanks, many thanks, to Salim and Mara Akil for making it happen. Black Lighting   opens with a Black parent, once again, having to bail a child out of jail for exercising his/her right of protest in the USA. We need to question why peaceful protests with no guns see protestors arrested. Please do not take I am saying people of color should have guns at protest marches.   We would be shot before the

White Boys Whine

Quick  and dirty   Star Trek  Discovery  is everything  I  thought  it would  be.  It is my hope the White  boys  chill the fuck out .  There will be a White male captain .   The Black  woman  will be of a lowered  status.  White  boys  are you appeased ? My personal  view fuck White  boys who had their dicks in a vise  over women  of color  at the helm of a fictional  space vessel.  I shall watch  Star Trek  Discovery .  I shall pay the fee to CBS Access  with joy. If you wanted to watch OITNB you paid  Netflix . Overall  I look  forward  to the day a fictional  show  that features  women  of color  in prominent  positions  doesn't  freak out White males.  They were  so freaked  out  they compared  The Orville  to Star Trek  Discovery .  Guys chill out ,  future  happens . 

OWS dead? Again?

I am so angry at this moment I cannot type straight. http://townhall.com/columnists/susanbrown/2011/11/30/we_are_not_the_99_percent/page/full/ I am sick of false stories planted in the media to kill a real people's movement (OWS). OWS is not dead nor is it dying. Please read the article. We must get more real stories into the media about Occupy. This woman has not been to Occupy she is only repeating a lie created in the MSM to kill Occupy. The people of Occupy are too busy attempting to make a change to think of orgy and the like. MSM is being irresponsible to all at Occupy as Occupiers. There are those at Occupy camps who are not Occupiers but people intent on killing the movement by any means necessary. Please spread the good of Occupy. We must be the media until the media reports truth.