Skip to main content

Beyond stupid

At this point I need to boil my water before drinking for something in the water is making people stupid.   Texas congressman is pushing for SNAP cuts on the reason people are buying food at high end stores.  Well hot damn.

I had no idea the second hand food store I shopped was high end.   I also suspected the fresh fruits and vegetables I purchased were over priced.   Fault me for desiring fresh fruits over the syrup packed packages at the second hand store.  

The GOP rebrand is a failure for they still have the same stupid people in office.  GOP wants a rebrand? They need new thinking people in office. 

loving idiot from Texas http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/06/19/2178951/conservative-congressman-says-people-struggling-to-survive-on-food-stamps-are-intentionally-buying-overpriced-food/?mobile=wt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.