Skip to main content

Pure BS

I wrote this long hand while my phone charged. I was watching primary returns on MSNBC.

My phone is charging, however; I could not wait to write my thoughts about GOP campaign rhetoric, bullshit. I could not believe the stuff I heard during the primary returns tonight.

In spite of the earthquake that shook our nation's capitol last year, Santourm is still pushing fracking. Santorum has beaten a war drum for war with Iran while surrounded by his military aged children. What nerve?
However Ryan had more nerve. Paul Ryan claimed President Obama could not run on his record as president. I say President Obama could and should run on his term as president. The President will be able to highlight why it is important to elect Democrats with a spine, the constants obstruction by the GOP for any policy to benefit American people, and mostly how the GOP refused to be part of the solution. The President will be able to highlight just how far the GOP had to go in attempts to make his first term a failure. The GOP has even fought against ACA which is basically a GOP plan. Crazy. Pure crazy.
Yet the best line of the night was Mitt Romney saying the President was out of touch. Really Mitt? One would think Mitt, car elevator, Romney would not say anything about being out of touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Why We Need More People of Color Writing Syfy

This weekend due to an enduring cough, I decided to binge watch Wayward Pines.  In truth, I actually need to binge on Game of Thrones but I shall save that binge($$$$$) for my birthday.  Let me not chase that rabbit for now.  Wayward Pines is one example of how having majority White writers of science fiction/fantasy continue to ignore the actual composition of Earth's population, the societal norms of those populations, and the ability of those populations to thrive outside of White intervention.

I am a lover of Fantasy and Science Fiction since childhood. What I have noted over the years is a common theme, humans(White people) have changed the environment to the point of either some horrifying human mutation or some climate apocalypse.  I often wonder why in these writings we don't see an evolution that leads to world peace.  Start Trek is one of the few that shows the possibility for humans after we  learn to work for peace not war.  However,  even Star Trek fails to accur…