Skip to main content

Paranoid females

I am not one given to hysteria or for being paranoid. When I say there is a war on women in America, there is a war. I find it very funny the GOP is attempting to disput the "War on Women" by saying there is no such animal. The cleanup from birth control to the Masters is not going well for the GOP. At this point they may as well just say, " Ya'll women go home and stop being paranoid. Giving into hysteria over a pretend war on caterpillars will only upset you. Now ya'll just go on back home. Cook your men folks a little something for dinner." The GOP's continued denial of a war on women has been highlighted by yet another round of fire. Please check out the link below. As always, I give my opinion but the links I post have facts. We must speak out now or risk having our country "taken back". http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/06/scott-walker-wisconsin-equal-pay-law_n_1407329.html?1333728572 Please read. Please be informed. Please help my family in Wisconsin replace Walker with a real Democrat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.