Skip to main content

These B’s Ain’t loyal




Fuck’em.  I am not begging anyone to vote for Hillary.  If someone must beg or plead with you for you to vote, forget you.  You don’t give a fuck.  You just want to bitch, moan, groan, and be seen.  However, I am off target. 
Hillary Clinton was not/is not required to give jack shit to Bernie in regards to the DNC.  However, she did.  Bernie appointed Cornell West to the Platform Drafting Committee.  Cornell a man who has been vocal about his distaste for current President Obama, a Democrat.  Today, Dr. West is support Jill Stein, Green Party.
Party politics is party politics for a reason. You don’t join the year of demanding loyalty or the right to set policy.  If you don’t agree with the Democratic Party don’t be a member.  Build up the Green, Republican, or whatever fourth party you desire.   I say these words as a former staunch Independent voter.  I would still be an Independent if not for the GOP showing they care nothing for the people.  When GOP went totally for corporations, I could no longer be on the fence. 
The GOP has tried for years to silence Hillary.  They have feared she would enact a true New Deal in the 20th century.  I look forward to seeing her do it in the 21st century.  It is with dismay I watch many repeat lies as truths.  It is with greater dismay I watch these same people display a total lack of understanding of government.  I blame those who do know and understand for leading these people astray. 
Folks don’t get at me.  Get at a Civics class.  Also get at history and stats classes.  Once educated you will understand how you have been played.  I too desire for the system to be different.  I know the difference between change and evolution.

http://www.democracynow.org/2016/7/18/why_a_member_of_the_democratic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Why We Need More People of Color Writing Syfy

This weekend due to an enduring cough, I decided to binge watch Wayward Pines.  In truth, I actually need to binge on Game of Thrones but I shall save that binge($$$$$) for my birthday.  Let me not chase that rabbit for now.  Wayward Pines is one example of how having majority White writers of science fiction/fantasy continue to ignore the actual composition of Earth's population, the societal norms of those populations, and the ability of those populations to thrive outside of White intervention.

I am a lover of Fantasy and Science Fiction since childhood. What I have noted over the years is a common theme, humans(White people) have changed the environment to the point of either some horrifying human mutation or some climate apocalypse.  I often wonder why in these writings we don't see an evolution that leads to world peace.  Start Trek is one of the few that shows the possibility for humans after we  learn to work for peace not war.  However,  even Star Trek fails to accur…