Skip to main content

I am White. I have spoken let it be done. So says NY Post editorial board



Blessing hearts daily is what I do.  Bless you NY Post Editorial Board


Time for Black Lives Matter to grow-up.   Dear ones, bless your hearts.  You desire for this non-violent movement to grow into what?  More Black males shooting officers?  Black Lives Matter has been ridiculed and jailed in city after city.  Black people (male/female) have been killed continuously without due process of law.  Even audio and video of police officers not adhering to standard rules of engagement have not swayed court decisions.

Sunday after the shooting of officers in Baton Rouge I heard the term “radicalization” in regards to Black males.  There was a desire to pin the blame on ISIS or Black Lives Matter rather than on the lack of due process of law.  Person after person was mystified as to why two Black veterans would become so upset they would shoot police officers.  This “radicalization” was a mystery.  No one in any mainstream media stated the obvious truths; “Maybe, just maybe, these two young Black males were tired of watching the police kill other Black people without any redress.”

Rather than own to the fact there are racists wearing badges, the media continues to pump up a narrative that All cops are good.  No, they are not.  I have stated several times rouge cops make policing harder for actual “do their jobs without prejudice” police officers.  These rouge officers allowed to do as they please radicalize the communities they are killing. 

Black Lives Matter, has been very non-violent.  There are some Black people who do wish to “fuck the police”.  Yet, those people are not Black Lives Matter.  Those working to ensure due process of law is given to every person understand violence begets more violence.  They also understand the history of movements in America.  NY Post editorial board you have it wrong Black Lives Matter is grown.  You will not be allowed to spread the fake narrative that the ideology of Black Lives Matter is behind the killing of the police.  No.  Just stop. 

If you wish to do something other than increase the existing fear of Black people, I suggest:

  • ·        Remove from the force members of KKK , neo-Nazi, etc
  • ·        Remove Billy Bad Ass from the force. He isn’t helping either.
  • ·        Allow for civil non-union suit against officers who commit these crimes
  • ·        Allow for civil suit against departments who hire or maintain officers no longer fit for duty
  • ·        Mandate officers must live in the communities they patrol.
  • ·        Precincts should be staffed accordingly to the number of citizens in the area. 

It is time for White Americans to be honest.  You, White America, know the history of the United States.  You, White America, have audio and video of current day racism by law enforcement across the United States.  When I call you, White Americans, out for being afraid, you say you are not.  However, each time a cop murders an unarmed non-White person, the first words are “I was afraid”.  Own your fear.  Resolve your fear.  

I don’t snap in the wind although this nation has shown me and my kind nothing but violence and oppression.  As a Black lesbian mother I should a nervous wreck but I am not.  I love those who would hate me as I love those who love me.  I wake each morning to be more loving event though persecution will meet me at some point in my day.  Stay loving in all things.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lightning is more than ready for prime time

Black Lightning It is finally here.   I do mean finally for I have been waiting for seems to be ages (1977).   I am calling for a second season having only watched the first two episodes.   I am not sure of the level of involvement Tony Isabella & Trevor Von Eeden in the production of each episode.     The first two I enjoyed, did I say that already?   The first two episodes seems to have been packed with every issue seen in mainstream media and think pieces regarding the Black community.   This posting is not a think piece. It is my piss piece.   Before I touch on the piss, thanks, many thanks, to Salim and Mara Akil for making it happen. Black Lighting   opens with a Black parent, once again, having to bail a child out of jail for exercising his/her right of protest in the USA. We need to question why peaceful protests with no guns see protestors arrested. Please do not take I am saying people of color should have guns at protest marches.   We would be shot before the

White Boys Whine

Quick  and dirty   Star Trek  Discovery  is everything  I  thought  it would  be.  It is my hope the White  boys  chill the fuck out .  There will be a White male captain .   The Black  woman  will be of a lowered  status.  White  boys  are you appeased ? My personal  view fuck White  boys who had their dicks in a vise  over women  of color  at the helm of a fictional  space vessel.  I shall watch  Star Trek  Discovery .  I shall pay the fee to CBS Access  with joy. If you wanted to watch OITNB you paid  Netflix . Overall  I look  forward  to the day a fictional  show  that features  women  of color  in prominent  positions  doesn't  freak out White males.  They were  so freaked  out  they compared  The Orville  to Star Trek  Discovery .  Guys chill out ,  future  happens . 

Y'all should eat my grits no cheese

It is two days after the GOP primary in Mississippi. We are still laughing at Mitt's attempt to cuddle up to us with cheesy grits and a few y'alls thrown in. In my area of Mississippi it is yaw'all(10 second word). Had he come here expecting us to be able to count to 20 without removing our shoes, he may have been taken a little bit more seriously. I am not sure if Mitt's grits ranks with Bush's "this part of the world" statement after Katrina but it ranks. Truthfully, I enjoy cheese in my grits along with garlic and red pepper. However, I do not think my love of grits, a bowl every morning, makes me Southern. Although I was born in Southern California and partially reared in Southern Wisconsin, I consider myself a full blown Mississippian. Along with keeping my grits to myself, I also speak without care of accent. The fact that I can tell you how to get from Memphis to the Coast without using the interstate or Google says I am from Mississippi.