Skip to main content

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi



Well, it seems I have hurt someone’s feelings.  My governor has blocked me on Twitter.  He said something about HB1425 and I did a quote of it.  My quote was something about one should check whatever my governor promotes. 


I am thinking really?  He is really mad because I stated something about legislation?  Then I remembered I pasted his reaction to Jeff Sessions’ confirmation for AG every opportunity I could find to do so. 


I mean seriously he is my governor and he is saying these things.  Also Mississippi has not exactly been making the best deals lately so yes I question legislation when he is pushing it.  We should always question legislation.  I use http://www.legislature.ms.gov/Pages/default.aspx to skim the bills. I had no idea this man who likes to pose with guns and law enforcement was so sensitive.  He is the last I would think would be a snowflake.  

 Perhaps it is my asking, what my local media should be doing, if he is of any relations to the woman who claimed Emmett Till whistled at her, which just finally pissed him off.  It could be he worships Donald J. Trump.  Hint the J. isn’t for the Jesus you are thinking.    

Alas what is a constituent to do when her governor refuses to be open and transparent about his governing? She should contact his office to confirm an appointment to discuss this matter given she is a citizen of the state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why We Need More People of Color Writing Syfy

This weekend due to an enduring cough, I decided to binge watch Wayward Pines.  In truth, I actually need to binge on Game of Thrones but I shall save that binge($$$$$) for my birthday.  Let me not chase that rabbit for now.  Wayward Pines is one example of how having majority White writers of science fiction/fantasy continue to ignore the actual composition of Earth's population, the societal norms of those populations, and the ability of those populations to thrive outside of White intervention.

I am a lover of Fantasy and Science Fiction since childhood. What I have noted over the years is a common theme, humans(White people) have changed the environment to the point of either some horrifying human mutation or some climate apocalypse.  I often wonder why in these writings we don't see an evolution that leads to world peace.  Start Trek is one of the few that shows the possibility for humans after we  learn to work for peace not war.  However,  even Star Trek fails to accur…