Skip to main content

Eff It All




In light of recent revelations about Trump’s campaign collusion with Russia, it is my hope that Hillary, who won the popular vote, is chosen by the Electoral College for the office of president.  We need a champion of human rights in the White House to stop the GOP assaults on our rights & checking accounts.  Paul Ryan salivating at privatizing Medicare and Social Security, we need to peep his blind trust.  Hillary came with a plan to help us maintain our social safety nets, without privatization.
The level of ignorance of a candidate, in an age of information, was astounding this presidential election cycle.  Astounding for most of it was willful ignorance. This election showed more than simple White male fear of a browning of America and White women being able to be more than birthing vessels. It showed the willingness of people of color and White women to fuck the United States out of blind anger.  (If you are seeking intellectual statistical blogging, this is not it).  Fear and anger prevented many from learning the truth about Hilary.  These people would rather hold on to bullshit than get out to vote for what is best for the nation.  The very people who needed Hillary refused to vote for her.
Since it became known in the early 90’s America would soon be “brown” White people have truly been freaking out that the genocide didn’t work.  I happen to be okay with a “brown” USA for I know first-hand “brown” people don’t wake thinking how to oppress other people.  Yet, White fear has created a mythical “brown” boogie-man that will destroy the USA.  In their unjustified fear White people voted for an orange tinted man who has collude with Russia.  These people would rather have Russia run the USA than a woman who has worked since 1968 to level the playing field in USA for racial minorities.
Sadly racial minorities would rather believe lies about Hillary than spend 60 seconds to Google the truth about her.  In 60 seconds one can Google all the legislation Hillary Clinton has actually written.  Everything she has actually written has been in support of leveling the playing field in a White male supremacy nation.  Yet folks would rather speak about crime bill.  These same folks cheer Bernie Sanders who actually vote “Yea” on it.  Hillary Clinton didn’t vote on it.  At the time she was pushing single payer.  Yet these lies persist. When I point out she didn’t vote on it, these folks mention Haiti.  Luvs & Lovers you do a disservice to Haitians to suggest they are childlike people who can’t govern themselves. Just as racial minorities chose to fuck the USA in this election, Haitians can choose to not deal with United States.  Fact is the Clinton Foundation has been investigated and cleared of any wrong doings.  Willful ignorance.
They ignored her plan for justice reform, Bernie didn’t have a plan.  She actually started working with Mothers in the Movement prior to announcing her candidacy. She didn’t just wake-up to the need for justice reform.  She saw the need in 1968 but wasn’t elected to any public office until 2000.  Michelle Obama is a very “real” sista.  Trust if Hillary hated Black people Michelle would not have campaigned for her. Yet racial minorities stayed home playing “White” as if they can play the “We don’t have an option game”.  We did have an option. We had someone unafraid to say systemic racism and Black Lives Matter with a plan to address them. 
When I look at how women are treated around the world, I give thanks for being in the USA.  It is true women in USA are not on a bed of roses but at least they have a bed and a house of their own. If Hillary didn’t divorce her cheating husband, that is on her.  It doesn’t make her a horrible candidate for president.  It makes her the same as most women who stay with their men after contracting a STD.  Yeah, you know who you are.  If every woman was made stupid for staying then we have a nation of stupid women. 
I’ve been especially alarmed at those not from the USA promoting lies about Hillary among racial monitories.  These people actively cheer the fall of the USA.  Folks, I acknowledge the wrongs of the USA but I am not fool enough to tear it down from the inside.  I am not in the burn it down crowd.  I know what it takes to build therefore I am very slow to burn down.  Folks who have no idea of building, owning, or running anything are quick to cry burn it down.  Black woman magic is sometimes described as making a dollar out of fifteen cents.  Luvs & Lovers it isn’t magic it is knowing how to take what you have to make something greater.   It involves critical thinking skills. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Lightning is more than ready for prime time

Black Lightning It is finally here.   I do mean finally for I have been waiting for seems to be ages (1977).   I am calling for a second season having only watched the first two episodes.   I am not sure of the level of involvement Tony Isabella & Trevor Von Eeden in the production of each episode.     The first two I enjoyed, did I say that already?   The first two episodes seems to have been packed with every issue seen in mainstream media and think pieces regarding the Black community.   This posting is not a think piece. It is my piss piece.   Before I touch on the piss, thanks, many thanks, to Salim and Mara Akil for making it happen. Black Lighting   opens with a Black parent, once again, having to bail a child out of jail for exercising his/her right of protest in the USA. We need to question why peaceful protests with no guns see protestors arrested. Please do not take I am saying people of color should have guns at protest marches.   We would be shot before the

White Boys Whine

Quick  and dirty   Star Trek  Discovery  is everything  I  thought  it would  be.  It is my hope the White  boys  chill the fuck out .  There will be a White male captain .   The Black  woman  will be of a lowered  status.  White  boys  are you appeased ? My personal  view fuck White  boys who had their dicks in a vise  over women  of color  at the helm of a fictional  space vessel.  I shall watch  Star Trek  Discovery .  I shall pay the fee to CBS Access  with joy. If you wanted to watch OITNB you paid  Netflix . Overall  I look  forward  to the day a fictional  show  that features  women  of color  in prominent  positions  doesn't  freak out White males.  They were  so freaked  out  they compared  The Orville  to Star Trek  Discovery .  Guys chill out ,  future  happens . 

Wordy denial

I am writing a quick post about words. Words have been shown to cause harm in clinical studies. Jesus spoke of the harm that can come from words. However, this morning as I watched Fox and friends I heard nothing but denial. Their words have helped to increase gun sales, sale of gold, and to convince people in this nation that we were at war with Islam. Words matter. If we do not take this time to examine our words then we have an even greater tragedy on our hands. I am a mother. I am very careful of the words I use around children. I know first hand the impact of words. I had to take a stand within my family about racist speech around my son. It took disassociation to get them to understand how damaging such words are to a young mind. We can not allow this moment to pass. We must take a stand against hate speech. In my fascination with Nazi Germany, I learned that there was no initial overt hatred for Jewish people. It started as a snicker here, a comic there, a turn of the head,