Skip to main content

My Pain as Viewed by Another's Intellect

One would  think I would  be accustomed  to the overt racism  since Obama  was elected. However, tonight. I was amazed  anew. 

A study  has been  published  to indicate  riots  only serve up make America  more conservative.  I read the overview  of the study at nymag.com . 

As I read  I thought  a better title  would be , " Black  people  scare Whites ".  The title ,  "If  Black people  don't sit down about these murders, they will lose more rights " could also  be used. 

It is late and I am tired.  I shall  write  more tomorrow. 

Just know the study, the publication   and the refusal  for open discussion  about these murders  say much.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/new-study-shows-riots-make-america-conservative.html?mid=twitter_nymag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pure Driven Snow in Mississippi

Not another gun violence blog post

It is simple in my view, we have a problem.  We must ask why are assault weapons, weapons that spray when fired, required in civilian life.  I am not against gun ownership. I do question those who are arming themselves with weapons more suited for battle than stopping home invasion.  Are these people expecting the American government to attack them? Why?

As details emerge from this latest mass shooting, it becomes more clear, we have a problem that is not solved by more guns.