What will we the people do with the lessons we have learned from the GOP debates? Have we finally learned enough to know we need to speak up for our rights? Will we take to the streets to prevent our becoming China? Have the deaths caused by lack oversight from the FDA, EPA, and other regulatory agencies make us demand more enforcement of regulations designed to ensure our safety? Has Mitt Romney's cavalier attitude and air of entitlement to the presidency remained us of why our nation is in dire straits? America now is our moment to be heard -- speak up America
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment