I am a work in progress. I know 2012 is the year I must get it right. The year has started with stress. Children and mother stress yet I must keep going. I must change or die. I shall take things slowly this year to have the lasting change I desire. Today I ate the last of the holiday treats. I also had some mystery meat sandwich at the MLK meeting tonight. I was so hungry I did not want to think too long on what the meat could be. Tomorrow will be a better day.
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment