I slept little the night before. Yet I am optimistic. This month I have identified several areas of change. I am thankful for being able to get through the extreme stress of the month. Today I almost broke into tears when someone asked me if we were hiring to replace the guy who died. As a rule one should wait at least a month before asking such things. We have not touched his desk. I held it together and walked away from that person. What have we become as a nation? I shall sleep tonight.
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment