I know I am not the only one seeing race baiting. I can not be the only one seeing a desperate GOP attempting to use smoke and mirrors of race to get votes. It is sad that the GOP is stuck in an era where people in America were stuck on race. Today Americans are stuck on the economy and what trickled down from the Reagan years.
It is up to real progressives to keep the narrative on the failed policies that have put our nation into such peril. Newt and Santorum are throwbacks to a time long gone in America.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/07/opinion/blow-the-gops-black-people-platform.html
Links
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-rick-santorum-isn-t-racist
http://newsone.com/nation/tjstarr/rick-santorum-black-welfare-denies-blah/
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/opinion/sunday/dowd-the-grating-santorum.html
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rick-santorum-to-john-king-i-didnt-say-black-people-i-said-blah-people/
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/01/08/400175/black-man-confronts-gingrich-food-stamps/?mobile=nc
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57353438-503544/gingrich-singles-out-blacks-in-food-stamp-remark/
http://politic365.com/2012/01/07/newt-gingrich-has-a-thing-for-welfare-queens/
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment