I fouled up Wednesday night. I worked until 4AM. The loss of my co-worker in the car accident came on the heels of another co-worker leaving the group. Although I justified my working such hours, I know working such doubles will derail any hopes I have of being fit.
My mother called me to stress me over finances. I took a deep breath and let it go. I am working with her better than before. I know I shall become fit.
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment