Skip to main content

Rep Issa wants your info



Rep Darrell Issa would like to have information on everyone who has filed a request based on the Freedom of Information Act. I had not thought to file such a request for I wish to fill my blog with hubris like Rush Limbaugh does the airwaves. However, all things being me I now feel compelled to file a request for information.

I shall also send to Rep Issa my personal information and a link to my blog. I shall also invite him to come visit me at my home in the backwoods. His visit may help me get highspeed access to the Internet. ( yes I am self-serving).

I encourage all who read my blog to send your information to Rep Issa. Save the government the cost of searching for you. Give it to him. I refuse to live in fear of a throw back to McCarthyism from Rep Issa. I am an American. I am free to speak my mind. That is why we have sent our children off to die in an unnecessary war in Iraq. Freedom. If Rep Issa sleeps better at night having my personal information then let him. If he is so moved after viewing my files to pay off my student loans and school fees I would be most appreciative. ( yes, I am still self serving ). I just had a brilliant idea. Send your personal information to Rep Issa. Ask him to pay your bills, get highspeed for your area, fix your roads, pay your hospital bill... As long as he is looking into your files just because you filed a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act. Let your first request be information on Rep Darrell Issa. He is first on my list.

http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/rep-darell-issa-american-role-model-c


http://www.scpr.org/programs/madeleine-brand/2011/01/18/as-darrell-issa-investigates-the-white-house-a-loo/


http://www.therightscoop.com/darryl-issa-tells-cnn-they-dont-understand-the-word-corrupt


Http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/46995.html


http://www.newsweek.com/2010/09/07/darrell-issa-could-investigate-president-obama.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/46995.html


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just hanging with friends

Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.

Black Lightning is more than ready for prime time

Black Lightning It is finally here.   I do mean finally for I have been waiting for seems to be ages (1977).   I am calling for a second season having only watched the first two episodes.   I am not sure of the level of involvement Tony Isabella & Trevor Von Eeden in the production of each episode.     The first two I enjoyed, did I say that already?   The first two episodes seems to have been packed with every issue seen in mainstream media and think pieces regarding the Black community.   This posting is not a think piece. It is my piss piece.   Before I touch on the piss, thanks, many thanks, to Salim and Mara Akil for making it happen. Black Lighting   opens with a Black parent, once again, having to bail a child out of jail for exercising his/her right of protest in the USA. We need to question why peaceful protests with no guns see protestors arrested. Please do not take I am saying people of color should have guns at pro...

White Boys Whine

Quick  and dirty   Star Trek  Discovery  is everything  I  thought  it would  be.  It is my hope the White  boys  chill the fuck out .  There will be a White male captain .   The Black  woman  will be of a lowered  status.  White  boys  are you appeased ? My personal  view fuck White  boys who had their dicks in a vise  over women  of color  at the helm of a fictional  space vessel.  I shall watch  Star Trek  Discovery .  I shall pay the fee to CBS Access  with joy. If you wanted to watch OITNB you paid  Netflix . Overall  I look  forward  to the day a fictional  show  that features  women  of color  in prominent  positions  doesn't  freak out White males.  They were  so freaked  out  they compared  The Orville  to Star Trek  Discover...