I am posting this blog to assist with my being given credentials to be part of the media pool at the DNC. My goal for attending the DNC is to highlight the fact there are liberals/progressives in Mississippi. I wish for other in the closet liberals/progressives to come out and feel the sunshine. DZV5WFPEA2ER Mississippians must take a stand against the current GOP rhetoric that is about to undermine the social saftey nets used by many in Mississippi.
Help me to spread the word. It is time to provide accurate information to Mississippians. It is time for us to stop voting against our better interests.
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment