I am keeping this one short and sweet. Please read the links. The legislation we are seeing across the nation is coming from one place. I should say the faulty and shortsighted legislation we are seeing is coming from one place, ALEC. Take the time to get to know it. Spend time with it so you can recognize it. These people are so brazen they are no longer changing the names. It is time for us to return control of our country to the people.
http://www.alec.org/membership/legislative-membership/
http://alecexposed.org/wiki/File:Full_list.png
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/opinion/the-big-money-behind-state-laws.html?_r=1
http://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/78448237?access_key=key-a6hdjq8v38luteku97w
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment