My weekend has been full. This weekend I had plans to do nothing but rest. However, I found myself more active than ever. I attempted to do a good deed on Saturday costing myself several hours of rest. Lack of rest lately has thrown my body cycle off by more than a week. I am stressing.
I have started the B Complex. I am not getting as much water into my system as I need. My vision is not normal because of the dehydration but I am unable to increase my intake of water without cramps.
My entire body is swollen.
This week starting small with upper body work. I must do something to release the pressure from the swelling.
All of the health issues aside, I am happy.
Today church was very funny. We had Catholicism explained to us in satire. The unfortunate part was my son did not get the satire and was frighten. Back story: My son has been attending New Age\New Thought since my preganancy. I had to explain to my son the satire of the presentation. He was very frighten of the number of sins one had to remember in Catholicism
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment