It amazes me how Southerners continue to work to kill themselves and their children. Georgia has joined the Southern fight to eliminate EPA rules that require companies to be responsible to the environment in the course of business. I am not willing to sell the lives of my children and their children for a dollar today. These Southerners claim it is anti-Southern to care about the environment. I say their claim is full of hog-wash.
If we allow corporations to continue to bypass EPA regulations there will be no place to obtain free drinkable water or breathable air. We will find ourselves paying for those things required for life. We will pay the very corporations that polluted the resources beyond usability.
People wake up. Think for a moment. Is that paycheck really worth it?
http://m.ajc.com/business/georgia-sues-epa-over-1195909.html
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=375321983004
http://blogforcleanair.blogspot.com/2008/04/mississippi-official-trolls-for-other.html
Sometimes when I have enough of my dry county life, I head to Jackson to take in the sights and sounds of the big city. I am posting some pics I took on one such visit to Jackson. I am still learning how to be better at video. I hope to have it right before son graduates from high school. If not I shall have it ready in time for my first grandchild's Ph.D. ceremony.
Comments
Post a Comment